Step By Step Video Tutorial
Easy and Delicious Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Recipe
Hey All! My tummy is growling for some creamy chicken sun-dried tomato pasta recipe. So I’m cooking a yummy creamy Tuscan garlic chicken for it and showing all of you too. This dish is healthy and delicious. A Tuscan chicken recipe, richly coated with a creamy, garlic parmesan sauce, completed with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh spinach. Hope you all enjoy this cooking video tutorial and recipe, thanks for watching! xo.
Creamy Parmesan Tuscan Chicken
- 1 1/2 Lbs chicken breasts boneless and sliced thin
- 2-3 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1/2 Cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic cloves
- 1 Teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 Cup spinach roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cup sun dried tomatos roughly chopped if needed
- pasta or choice if desired
- Prep garlic cloves, sun dried tomatoes and spinach. Grate or mince garlic cloves, place in bowl and roughly chop sun dried tomatoes, rinse and roughly chop spinach. Set all aside.
- Over medium high heat place about a tablespoon of olive oil in pan. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then saute for 3-5 minutes on each side, until browned and thoroughly cooked. Set chicken aside on a plate.
- Over medium heat, and in the same pan, saute garlic cloves till slightly brown then add in the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and whisk in the parmesan cheese a little at a time and for a few minutes until mixture thickens slightly.
- Add spinach and sundried tomatoes. Simmer for a minute or two, until spinach wilts. Return chicken to pan and flip a few times, so that it is thoroughly coated in sauce.
- Serve over pasta if desired.
I may receive a small amount of compensation or reward when you purchase from links in my videos, descriptions and/or posts and I promise to totally blow it on my ice cream and shoe shopping habits. You also won’t be charged extra by using these links, so it’s a win-win!